* Homemade exfoliation: Take ground apricots and fresh cream. Make a paste out of it. Use it two times a week.
* Pimples and blackheads: Use glycerin, lime juice and rose water. Apply the paste at night. This will help you to get rid of pimples and blackheads.
* Lip pigmentation: Use a paste made of almonds and castor oil. Apply it on your lips before you go to bed. This will soften your lips and remove pigmentation.
* Dark Circles: To remove dark circles, make a paste with coconut oil and castor oil. Rub this with your finger till the oil is absorbed.
* Natural Conditioning: Mix honey and cream. Apply this to the hair ends to get a smooth feeling. Make sure that you don?t apply this to the hair roots.
* Natural Scrub: Make a natural scrub to soften your hands and legs. Take coarse sea salt, almond oil, lavender essential oil and water. Make a paste out of it. Apply the paste on your hands and legs for 15-20 minutes. You will get a fresh feeling once you wash off the paste.
* Hair Glow: You would surely like to add an extra glow to your hair. After to use shampoo and conditioner add few drops of vinegar in water and wash your hair. Absorb the water in a towel.
* Exercise: You must exercise for at least 30 minutes two times a week.
* Water: Drink at least 8-9 glasses of water everyday to have healthy hair and skin.
* Tips for eyes: You can reduce the puffiness in your eyes by using castor oil. You will get a fresh feeling in your eyes with castor oil.
* Cucumbers for eyes: You can cut cucumber slices and keep it on your eye lids. This will give you an everlasting feeling of freshness. On the other hand, cotton absorbed in cold milk can also be used on the eye lids to get a fresh feeling.
* Rose Water for eyes: Rose water is very refreshing for the eyes. Apply few drops of rose water in your eyes before you go to sleep everyday. This will give a refreshing feeling in your eyes.
* Chapping Lips: To avoid chapping lips, use hot water fermentation. Then apply Vaseline with honey. You may apply this three times a week.
* Soft Lips: To keep your lips soft make a mixture of rose petals and milk butter.
* Lemon on hands: With age you might get marks on your hand. To avoid this you can rub a piece of lemon on your hands.
* Powder in hair: At times you might find it difficult to shampoo your hair before you are going outdoors. In such a scenario you can use a tablespoon of talcum powder or corn flour in your hair. Brush the powder in your hair.
* Hair fall: To prevent hair fall you may drink biotin rich drink. This drink will include banana, honey, yogurt and low fat milk. Try and drink this mix often.
* Set hair: To set your hair you may use a dry blower. This will help you to set your hair inward or outward. It should not look uneven.
* Oatmeal, honey and yogurt treatment : At your own home you can make a fantastic face mask. You just have to take some drops of honey, 1 tablespoon ground oatmeal, 1 tablespoon organic yogurt. Blend oatmeal and yogurt together well. Take some honey and warm it in a spoon. Now add honey to the mixture and prepare a fantastic face mask. Apply this on the face and wait for 10 to 15 minutes. After washing the face, you will get the wonderful glowing skin. For any skin type woman, this therapy is best.
* Scrub using ginger and cinnamon :Take ? tablespoon of ground ginger, ? tablespoon of ground cinnamon. Mix these with 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup almond oil or olive oil. This homemade natural mixture would word as a good exfoliator for the skin. Using this product, you can remove dead skin cells and dirts from the skin.
* Rose water and dark circle : With the help of a cotton ball and rose water, you can treat under eye dark circle. You have to soak the cotton ball in the rose water. Now apply it on the dark circles. Wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes and wash your face. Applying this daily on the affected area, you can cure dark circle naturally.
* Avocado Hair Conditioner : Hair conditioner helps to nourish the hair. To give the hair wonderful treatment, you have to mash an avocado. Mix aloe vera, lemon juice, sea salt in it. Using this paste on the hair, you can naturally bring shine and glow. It makes the hair smooth. Try this homemade easy process and enhance your hair texture.
* Henna Hair Therapy : At home, use a simple hair care treatments. Take some water and boil tea leaves in it. When it becomes warm, add lemon juice, curd, an egg, henna powder. Blend all of them properly and make a paste. Apply it on the hair. It will offer great beauty care treatment on your hair. You can get rid of dandruff, hair fall, hair loss problem. A smooth effect will add on your hair. It will be looked shiny and glowing.